I’ve found a few websites online the support construction company managers with research and education. One that I like is based out of Clemson University.
They offer continuing education programs through their sponsors. Below is list of some of the options available.
- Craftworker Training Programs
- Project SuperVISION
- Management and Safety Seminars
For details about any of these programs visit www.cagc.org
National Center for Construction Education and Research
- Construction and Maintenance Trade Training Programs in 40 Crafts
- Management – Crew leader, Project Supervision, Project Manager
- Pipeline Operator Training program
- Safety Management
- One week Construction Management Academies
For details about any of these programs visit www.nccer.org
National Association for Women in Construction Education Foundation (NEF)
The Foundation offers the following self-study programs:
- Certified Construction Associate Program
- Construction Industry Technician
- Intermediate Construction Program – Construction Document Specialist
- Construction Bookkeeping Technician.
For more information on the programs visit www.nawiceducation.org
A big reason to look into these options is the fact that improved production helps to improve the bottom line.