Dragon Touch 4K Action Camera 16MP Version 3
Dragon Touch 4k Action Camera Versions
- Dragon Touch Version 5
- Dragon Touch Version 4
- Dragon Touch Version 3
- Dragon Touch Version 2
- Dragon Touch Version 1 (PDF manual only)
What Is The Dragon Touch 4k Action Camera?
It’s a 4K sports and action camera, like a less expensive Gopro.
About Dragon Touch 4k Action Camera
Incredible action photos and videos every time with the Dragon Touch 4K sports and action camera. This cool little device offers a variety of modes which include Time Lapse, Burst, and Single Shot Modes. With the wireless remote control, you can easily frame your shots or record video with a touch of the button. Battery life is pretty is good, you should be able to record a 90-minute video in 1080P on a single charge, less for 4K
The camera features 4K/30FPS, 2.7K/30fps, 1080P/60FPS video recording and 16MP image resolution. The Dragon Touch has a Sony EXMOR Sensor with a zoom range from 1.0X – 4.0X. You can wear the remote control on your wrist and install the sports camera on your helmet to record your adventures.
The SportLook App for the tablet or smartphone will allow you to edit or review images using your iOS or Android device. The Wifi signal has a range of up to 10 meters or 33 feet, which allows for an immediate sharing and editing of files in your camera.
- Small, lightweight, and easy to mount.
- High-quality HD photos and good quality videos.
- Control your device using the built-in Wifi with distance of 10 meters.
- Few for the price
- The remote is not waterproof.
What’s in the Box: 1x Dragon Touch Vision 3 Camera/ 1x 2.4G Remote Control/ 2x 1050mAh Battery/ 1x Waterproof Case/ 1x Bicycle Stand/ 7x Mount/ 2x Clip/ 1x Helmet Mounts/ 1x Bandages/ 5x Tethers/ 1x Protective Backdoor/ 1x USB Cable/ Battery charger
Below is a surfing YouTube video using the Dragon Touch 4K Action Camera.
Dragon Touch 4K Basics
- CAMERA with 4X ZOOM: Professional 4K/30FPS, 2.7K/30fps, 1080P/60FPS video
and16MP photo resolution enables you to capture the exciting moment for you. This action camera also features a zoom range from 1.0X – 4.0X.
- WIRELESS WRIST REMOTE CONTROL: Put the remote control on your wrist while installing the sports camera on your helmet, convenient to record moments in places you can’t reach. Wireless range up to 10m(33ft), the remote is not waterproof.
- WIFI ACTION CAMERA with 2″ SCREEN: Save and share your sports action camera moments on the phone/tablet with App XDV, WiFi signal ranges up to 33 feet. 2” screen allows you to preview the video in action camera.
- 100FT WATERPROOF CAMERA with FREE ACCESSORIES: Place your camera into the waterproof case and securely fasten it, you can dive below 30 meters. This underwater camera is ideal for water sports such as swimming, surfing, diving, etc. This underwater camera also comes with 2 rechargeable 1050mAh batteries, charger
andaccessories which available for most action camera even Gopro.
- VERSATILE BUT COMPACT: This action camera features multiple functions including a driving mode, image rotation, time-lapse, loop recording, slow motion,
dramashot, exposure andwhite balance. Bringing this sports camera to more applicable conditions beyond your expectation.
Tips and Recommendations For The Dragon Touch 4k Action Camera
- Plan on 60 minutes of recording time. With 1080p you can squeeze out about 90 minutes.
- Format the card, which is not included, in the camera before using. You could risk losing valuable images.
- It is recommended to use max 64gb class 10 micro sd card.
Framing still photos or recording videos are now really convenient, just press the button of the remote control. No more looking for your camera when mounted the camera on your helmet, selfie stick, etc. The remote is not waterproof.
Other Dragon Touch 4k Action Camera Functions
Turn on the driving mode and image rotation to use this camera as a dash cam, turn on loop recording will automatically delete the old video and continue to record.
Time Lapse means when played at normal speed, time appears to be moving faster and thus lapsing. Slow motion means time appears to be slowed down. 1X to 4X zoom available for both video and photo taking.
Does Dragon Touch 4k Have A Built-in Wifi ?
Just download the XDV app on your phone or tablet and press the “UP” button for 3 seconds on camera to turn on WiFi. Then
Is The Dragon Touch 4K Action Camera Really Waterproof?
With the waterproof case installed, you can dive underwater up to 98ft. The camera is good for swimming, surfing, diving, and more. The underwater case provides protection for the camera from bumps and scratches.
Dragon Touch 4k Action Camera Review
The Dragon Touch 4K Action Camera has a large number of functions for the price. One of the biggest pluses is that the camera is waterproof (common for
The Dragon Touch also comes with a nice range of mounting accessories, so you can photograph on a bike, skiing or on a board. The camera has a wide 170-degree viewing angle and a good 4x zoom. The camera comes with 2 batteries which is a nice bonus.
As mentioned in the information above, the video records at 4K 30 fps. It’s also possible to record video 1080p 60 fps (which saves battery), and creates photos in 16 megapixels using the matrix Sony.
A really great feature is the wrist wireless remote control function which works at a range of up to 10 meters. In addition, it has a large 2-inch screen for full viewing and preview.
The built-in WIFI module allows you to save and quickly share your videos using a phone or tablet, through the app.
A few Dragon Touch 4K negatives:
- The camera sound is OK, however, it does not support external microphones.
- Although you can photograph underwater, It is not possible to control the camera remotely while under water.
- If you don’t have a fast enough SD card you can drop frames, so make sure you get good quality and fast card or class 10 card, before you use the camera.
Ultimately, for the price the Dragon Touch 4k Action Camera is good for the price.
About Dragon Touch Company
Dragon touch started with a humble idea to create a budget tablet for people who are not obsessed with high-end tablet products.
Over the years they have had phenomenal growth in the budget electronics market as they continue to expand their product lines.